Who I Am
During the day, I'm the CEO of Creatuity where we work with fast-growing brands to grow and expand their eCommerce presence.
When I'm not at work, I'm generally still thinking and talking about eCommerce. Outside of eCommerce and technology, I'm also interested in entrepreneurship, craft beers, travel and gaming.
Read more about me.
What I’m Working On
Right now I'm focused on two primary areas. The first is improving the testing infrastructure for customizations made to Magento sites. The second is automating highly personalized experiences for visitors to Magento sites using deep customer and product data management.
- Post-Conference Recovery Video Blog
- IRCE Workshop: Two Approaches to Responsive Web Design: Pure and Hybrid
- IRCE Workshop: Smarter Bidding Boosts an E-Retailer’s Returns from a New Google Ad Format
- IRCE Workshop: Rounding up the Whole Story: Google’s Search Tweaks
- IRCE Workshop: Growing a Paid Search Program Year after Year